We are pretty flexible, but yes, we do have some rules! Studio fuzed production and streaming.
- COST – Rental cost is based per item and can be booked by day (24 hrs), week (3 – 7 days), or month (30 days). You can bundle and get a special rate.
- TYPES OF RENTAL – In-studio rental and out-studio rental. Hourly rates and daily rates. A daily rental is considered to be 24 Hours. For example, if you rent equipment at 12 PM, you will need to return it before 12 PM the next day. No exceptions. If you do not return your rental by the time it is due, you will be charged for another full day of rental. This charge will happen every 24 hours.
- BOOKING – All of our equipment is subject to availability. You can either book equipment for use outside the studio or as an add-on to your studio rental. You can book equipment on our website or by phone.
- REQUIREMENTS – Everyone needs to have a debit or credit card on-hand, as well as a valid photo I.D. when picking up the equipment. Everyone should complete a letter of responsibility and the checklist for each equipment rental service.
- EQUIPMENT PROTECTION – We put a hold on your debit or credit card for the amount of $500 dollars which will cover the insurance deductible in case of any damage to the equipment. If the cost of the equipment is less than $500 dollars, you will be charged the actual cost of the equipment, for example, if you break a light that is worth $200 you get charged $200 which is less than the $500 deductible, but if you break a camera worth $5,000 you only get charged $500 for the deductible.
- CANCELLATION – All cancelations must be done 24 hours before your booked reservation. We don’t charge a cancelation fee, but if anyone books and cancels more than 3 times in a row, they will be banned from renting with us again.
- ADDITIONAL SERVICES – We offer additional services at an extra cost like camera operators, equipment technicians, preproduction, production and post-production services, etc. Contact us for any other services.
- BOOKING – Anyone can book the studio on our website, by phone, by email, or by visiting the studio.
- REQUIREMENTS – Make sure to have a debit or credit card on-hand, as well as a valid photo I.D. Upon arrival, our studio managers will hold onto these items until the end of your session. Everyone should complete a letter of responsibility before each session.
- ARRIVAL – We suggest arriving at least 15 minutes before your booking appointment. Your time starts at the starting booked hour.
- SETUP AND BREAKDOWN – Setting up and breakdown is part of your booked hours.
- CANCELLATION – All cancelations must be done 3 hours before your booked reservation. We don’t charge a cancelation fee, but if anyone books and cancels more than 3 times in a row, they will be banned from booking with us again.
- EXTRA TIME – We can arrange extra hours as long as there is no other reservation after your session. You must notify us at least one hour before your session is over. If you don’t notify us, you’ll be charged a full hour at a $95 dollars rate every hour after that. You will also be charged extra hours if you fail to exit the studio past your booked end time.
- CLEANING FEE – We charge a $35 dollar cleaning fee for each session. We might waive the cleaning fee if we consider the facilities are left clean.
- DAMAGE & MISSING ITEMS FEE – In case of any damage or missing item from the studio, we will charge you the full amount of the cost of the repairs or replacement and the full amount of the cost of the missing item. For any major damage that goes beyond what is listed above, will have to be assessed and billed on a case-by-case basis.
- INSURANCE – This is optional. One way to protect yourself from any unexpected issue is by buying an insurance policy. Check this site for more information. https://www.thimble.com/
- CAPACITY – We have a limit of 15 people at once for any video or photography projects. Contact us for capacity for other types of events. Capacity may change depending on the project.
- RESTRICTED ITEMS – We have a long list of restricted items that CAN’T be used in the studio. Please contact us to let us know if you feel one or more of your items might be prohibited in our facilities. Examples: Firearms, weapons or knives, flammable liquids and fireworks, exotic animals without the right permits and safety requirements, powder paints, liquid paints, etc.