We are pretty flexible, but yes, we do have some rules!
- Membership cost $35 per member per month. 6 months minimum contract.
- Complete registration form and provide all required documents.
- The Membership can only be used by the registered member.
- We required a credit card or debit car to be filed for recurring membership payments.
- You can pay by cash or check only by providing the full six months membership amount.
- No refunds will be given after the first month of membership. In case you would like to end the membership earlier, you will be charged a penalty fee of $50 dollars.
- All offers and rewards are subject to restrictions and availability.
- All the equipment listed on offers and rewards is subject to restrictions and availability.
- We reserve the right to accept or deny Studio Memberships to any applicants.
- Membership cost, rental rates, terms and conditions may change without notice.
- BOOKING – Members and not-members can book studio rental days and hours on our website. Members will get their Membership discount at the end of each session.
- REQUIREMENTS – Members and not-members, make sure to have a debit or credit card on-hand, as well as a valid photo I.D. Upon arrival, our studio managers will hold onto these items until the end of your session. Members and not-members should complete a letter of responsibility before each session.
- ARRIVAL – We suggest arriving at least 15 minutes before your booking appointment. Your time starts at the inicial booked hour.
- SETUP AND BREAKDOWN – Studio Members have a complementary 30 minutes at the beginning or at the end of the session for setting up or breakdown. For Not-members, setting up and breakdown is part of your booked hours.
- CANCELLATION – All cancelations must be done 3 hours before your booked reservation. We don’t charge a cancelation fee, but if anyone books and cancels more than 3 times in a row, they will be banned from booking with us again.
- EXTRA TIME – We can arrange extra hours as long as there is no other reservation after your session. You must notify us at least one hour before your session is over. If you don’t notify us, you’ll be charged a full hour at a $95 dollars rate every hour after that. You will also be charged extra hours if you fail to exit the studio past your booked end time.
- CLEANING FEE – We charge a $35 dollar cleaning fee for each session, for Members and not-members. We might waive the cleaning fee if we consider the facilities are left clean.
- DAMAGE & MISSING ITEMS FEE – In case of any damage or missing item from the studio, we will charge you the full amount of the cost of the repairs or replacement and the full amount of the cost of the missing item. For any major damage that goes beyond what is listed above, will have to be assessed and billed on a case-by-case basis.
- INSURANCE – This is optional. One way to protect yourself from any unexpected issue is by buying an insurance policy. Check this site for more information. https://www.thimble.com/
- CAPACITY – We have a limit of 15 people at once for any video or photography projects. Contact us for capacity for other types of events. Capacity may change due to Covid-19 restrictions.
- RESTRICTED ITEMS – We have a long list of restricted items that can’t be used in the studio. Please contact us to let us know if you feel one or more of your items might be prohibited in our facilities. Examples: Firearms, weapons or knives, flammable liquids and fireworks, exotic animals without the right permits and safety requirements, powder paints, liquid paints, etc.
- COST – Members pay a discounted price for equipment rental. Not-members pay the full rate amount. See price table for hourly and daily rental prices.
- TYPES OF RENTAL – In-studio rental and out-studio rental. Hourly rates and daily rates. A daily rental is considered to be 24 Hours. For example, if you rent equipment at 12 PM, you will need to return it before 12 PM the next day. No exceptions. If you do not return your rental by the time it is due, you will be charged for another full day of rental. This charge will happen every 24 hours.
- BOOKING – All of our equipment is subject to availability. You can either book equipment for use outside the studio or as an add-on to your studio rental. You can book equipment on our website or by phone.
- REQUIREMENTS – Members and not-members, make sure to have a debit or credit card on-hand, as well as a valid photo I.D. when picking up the equipment. Members and not-members should complete a letter of responsibility and the checklist for each equipment rental service.
- EQUIPMENT PROTECTION – We put a hold on your debit or credit card for the amount of $500 dollars that will cover the insurance deductible in case of any damage to the equipment. If the cost of the equipment is less than $500 dollars, you will be charge the actual cost of the equipment, for example, if you break a light that is worth $200 you get charge $200 which is less than the $500, but if you break a camera worth $5,000 you only get charged $500 for the deductible.
- CANCELLATION – All cancelations must be done 24 hours before your booked reservation. We don’t charge a cancelation fee, but if anyone books and cancels more than 3 times in a row, they will be banned from renting with us again.
- ADDITIONAL SERVICES – We offer additional services at an extra cost like camera operators, equipment technician, preproduction, production and post production services, etc. Contact us for any other services.